Thursday, April 2, 2009

April Fotos 2nd

The website dealing with Project 365 suggests uploading fotos every couple of days so that the thoughts and ideas you had when taking them are fresh and you can accompany the image with some decent text. If you have been reading this blog you will already know i don't have any idea what constitutes decent text so here is my second foto. It is of the tree that is outside our front door. I had taken a different foto at work but when I got home and was walking Fenway I looked back and saw the gray sky and the tree and thought it would make a better foto. I am not sure the point and click camera we have is designed to help with things like this. They sky didn't come out as impressively as it was when I first looked at it, however this is a learning process and I will continue.

No comments: