Tuesday, April 7, 2009

April 7th Foto

I wanted to start a bottle collection of different beers I drink but due to space and hygiene issues (beer bottles stinks if they are not cleaned out right), I came up with a 21th century solution. If i take fotos of the different bottles I still have a collection which only takes up computer space and doesn't reek. I also avoid having to move them around and dust them. This is the first in my collection, I know its a can not a bottle which is another reason to use fotos. Empty cans are hard to store and I am not saving full cans it is a waste. I have seen the OLD CHUB at the Freshmarket and finally decided to try it. I guess it is a pretty good replication of a Scottish ale because it has that ale taste which I don't particularly like but I would drink on occasion if I had to.

No comments: