Sunday, February 22, 2009

Not Cheating

Last week the focus was Fenway and my sad excuse for a blog post. This time I am once again putting up a bunch of pet fotos. This time it is Cat. Unlike Fenway, Cat has the run of the house when we go out so you would expect her to get up to mischief and ruin things. But she is a good girl and spends most of her time sleeping. It is actually when we are at home that things get a little strange. After I got home from work last Wednesday I was watching TV and Caroline called me to meet her and some friends for dinner. I walked into the bedroom to change and discovered Cat in the bathroom.

Additionally I find that when Caroline goes to bed Cat will go with her and the only place she likes to sleep is on my side of the bed.
(Disclaimer the pretty girls in this fotos did not authorise its publication and do not in any way endorse the content of this postt)

Then on Thursday I had taken Fenway out for his walk and returned to to the house. I had to put Fenway back in his crate which he never likes. His preferred method of escaping this is to run into the bedroom looking for Caroline or to chase cat around the house. Of course if I get him a bone he will gladly run straight into the crate, but only if he hears the box or sees the bone beforehand. When I led him into the study this was what greeted us.





And I believe Fenway's reaction was "WTF mate!"

(Note the box of bones permenantly housed on top of the crate for easy access. They are an essential tool for luring puppies into the crate)

2 comments:

The Weavers said...

That is so cute! Stewart - I love how you write these posts...very funny!

Criquette said...

Hi Morris family! This is Caroline's mix maker swap pal here. I, for one, always appreciate blogs that contain critter photos, especially such cute critters as Fenway and Cat. I much prefer these to any photos containing exotic travel locations or the like. The only possible improvement to your blog would be more knitting content LOL!