Thursday, March 5, 2009

Google


I have been using up all my ideas for random posts to fill in for when nothing exciting has happened. Unfortunately I have to use another one because I have been sick this week and don't feel like writing anything. As a result this post is not so much a this is what happened this week as it is a list of what i have been looking up on GOOGLE. It is not necessarily a definitive list because sometimes I am not logged in to google when I look things up, but it is a good representation of what a broad range of information I have needed.

can cats eat peanut butter? - We had to give the cat some pills and this worked with Fenway but we wanted to check it was okay for Cat too. We ended up force feeding it to her anyway
sun herald melbourne
hussey - I saw an article on Yahoo about Mike Hussey. Unfortunately at work I can't get those articles so I googled him to find it
cartoon soda can - Our trivia team (and old soccer team) are named the Stubby Holders so I was looking for a picture that i could adapt into an emblem for the team. No luck so far.
cartoon can - This search didn't give me any good pictures.
axes - I watched a show on the history channel about swords and axes so i was looking for pictures and info.
Gate River Run - Just trying to find out some extra info for the race next week.
Caloosahatchee - This is the site of a triathlon but it is in South Florida, too far away.
Xterra races - This is the triathlon race held at Hanna Park last year. After I got my bike for my birthday last year I earmarked this as my first triathlon. I figured it was in July so I would have plenty of time to train. Alas the race is not on the schedule this year.
Triathlon Jacksonville - I was looking for other races to replace the Xterra but as of yet I haven't found one. I may go up to Jekyll Island for the sprint version of the Turtle Crawl triathlon.

1 comment:

Criquette said...

Hi! I'm Caroline's downstream pal on the MixMaker's swap. I've been blogging for a while now and thought I'd pass along a couple of helpful hints for those times when you have nothing to blog about or just aren't in the mood. (1) I keep a supply of cute pictures of my dogs and cats just for times like this. Let the pictures do the talking. (2) keep a supply of knitting-related pictures of Caroline's beautiful handknits. Knitting content is always good!

Hope you feel better!