Sunday, January 4, 2009

January


My New Years resolution this year was to write more in our blog. It is strange only because it is the first time I have made a new years resolution, that I can remember. Last year Caroline asked what my new years resolution was and when I replied i didn't do that she got mad at me because she thought I was saying that to be difficult. However this year i asked her and she was the one with no resolution. So expect an update every Sunday night at least if not before. If you get to Monday morning (American Eastern Standard Time for the nitpickers) and I have not put up a new post feel free to call or email until it is done. I expect to start off fairly strong and then peter out somewhere around May although if I do manage to get to August I'm sure it will stop there if I get into pharmacy school.

No comments: