Sunday, October 2, 2011

New Clothes

I am trying to do better at blogging and so two posts in two days is pretty impressive. I have decided to change my posting picture to an actual photo of me. I had bought a jumper at Target and after washing it the first time I dried it. What I didn’t realize was that the jumper was Dry-Clean only. Caroline was kind enough to take a foto of me wearing the jumper after it had shrunk. This was taken a couple of years ago but I like it. That is not the main point of the blog though.

While she was away at her conference Caroline bought presents for everyone. I got this t-shirt


I’m not sure if the quote refers to something in particular, but it is a good description of me. I like tomato sauce (ketchup) on everything. She also got presents for her parents, but I’m not sure of the specifics. What I do know is the present she bought for the girls. She got them t-shirts and jeans. One pink t-shirt with an elephant, and a blue t-shirt with a pair of birds on it. Then yesterday while I was at school studying all the girls went down to the Outlet Mall at St Augustine and did some shopping. The girls got a pair of pink Crocs and some running shoes because now they are running (see the video of them at the track). So today the girls got dressed in their new clothes and we went to the supermarket. Matilda helped me pick out sweet potatoes. I would pick up a sweet potato and ask “Do you like this one?” and if she smiled I would put it in the bag. I think she chose four and rejected two, Olivia might have picked one as well. All of this leads up to the whole reason I am writing the blog, an excuse to post another video. When we got home from the supermarket, I let Olivia walk to the house like a big girl and she did pretty well.

No comments: