Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Morris Girls

So I know this isn't news to many people who actually read this blog...but we are officially having two little girls! This is the last ultrasound we had. I have another one on Tuesday, the 22nd, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to get another video. I'll get pics no matter what. I was just looking back at my gummy bear post...and I cannot BELIEVE how big the girls have gotten. I know that on Tuesday they'll be even bigger. The movement has picked up - and I feel them throughout the day. Stewart can't wait until he can feel it from the outside - which I'm thinking isn't THAT far away. I'll update the blog on Tuesday (promise) but here's the last u/s in the meantime. XO, Caroline, Stewart, Olivia and Matilda

1 comment:

Jessica Chism said...

Yay for a blog update!