Thursday, October 1, 2009

Yay! New things.

So it's been a few months of new things in the Morris household.

1. Stewart got a new IPhone for school. I find this hilarious. When I first got one he was DEAD set against them....and now...he can't put it down. He said he needed it for school, but all I've seen him do on it is play games and check baseball scores.
2. Stewart also got a new laptop...which he has used for school every day. He really needed this, and it's a cool computer. It's red, of course, and has lots of cool features. Sadly he never gets to use the cool features because he's constantly watching lectures, writing presentations, and checking school stuff.
3. Melanie Oudin shoes. Yes, I'm a sucker. I got so taken in with her whole US Open run, that I had to have them. I needed new shoes anyway...and these just seemed perfect. They even say BELIEVE on them. Do I believe they'll make me play like Melanie? No.

How awesome are these?

4. Finally - I got my new car. Well, it's a used car, but it is so great. It's a 2007 CRV EX-L. It's glacier blue metallic. and did I mention it's PIMPED OUT? Leather seats, nav system, back up camera, heated seats, XM radio. It's so sweet. I'll get pics up soon.

No comments: